3/6/07

manifest exercise...

Today I am going to ride my bike through Elysian park. I will go fast. I will go up hills that look hard to climb. I will breathe in good air and let out toxins in sweat and breath.

I will make it a point to take the stairs.

I will walk to local stores and take chances on product availabilty, not drive to places I know have what I need.

I will get up side down, at least once a day, for at least two minutes.

I will get back to 100 sit ups a day.

I will do at least 15 - 20 minutes of Yoga at home and begin attending classes again.

ok, let's go...

3 comments:

Msabcmom said...

Wow! You are inspiring...Not so much to make me actually go out and do it but I might plan some exercise goals for me to work on next week!

:-)

Lorena said...

Bikram + water = 90 minutes of sweat...

Pachuco 3000 said...

Tonight I join the midnight ridazz.
I hope you find your own safe space to work your body.

http://www.midnightridazz.com/