Here are some things I have recently learned, am pondering, can see clearly now, or have finally been able to put into words, about my fellow MEN. Be warned, they are bold generalizations. Be warned, they are conceptual, I think...
- We don't know shit until after 25 or 27 years old. Up til then, we are just making it all up.
- We are told to want the hot, sexy, girl in the little skirt that goes home with us after a few drinks, but more times than not when we get her home that night, we don't/can't have sex with her, because another more primal impulse/response kicks in: This is not the woman I want to procreate with.
- Some of us can take that hot, sexy girl home after a few drinks and rock her world, but we are trying to prove something, working out some issues, and basically not into her as much as we are into ourselves.
- Some of us are relationship guys, even though we'd like to be players. This kind usually screws up a lot of relationships before they can admit to who and what they are.
- Some of us are players, even though we'd like to be relationship guys. This kind has a lot of screwed up relationships because they can't admit who and what they are.
- When we are in love, our ego is gone or seldom seen or heard from.
- Many of us do like comfort, but not boring repetative comfort.
- Yes, many of us think, to some degree, we are gifts from God.
- Yes, many of us think that any woman who looks at us and smiles, wants us.
- Yes, many of us don't know what do when a woman smiles at us.
I've done enough for today. Fire at will...