7/16/09

Summer 2009

Summer is always a lot of stuff to do. Here are some pics I took with my phone of what I have been doing.



I kicked it off riding the Marathon route with Random & Softwind.

















I bought tortillas at Cinco Puntos where they hand make 'em








I made this at a blogger b que. It's a chile relleno, with guacamole, hot salsa, salvadorian chorizo, topped with pico de gallo.













I rode off freaky food like that with these good people, the Eastside Bike Club.







I went to the DREAM Graduation at City Hall. That's Wendy Carrillo giving one kick ass speech in a day filled with kick ass speeches on why we need the DREAM ACT NOW.
(check out her keynote grad speech)












This bad boy belongs to Doc Martin













LA's very own.












Then I would make fun food.













Ride some more...




















Go to my drumming circle and this time we had hula hoopers!!!











Swedish Egil at The Standard Hotel dwntwn










Good times : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just to name a few things you forgot...summer solstice at the Hollywood Bowl for Femi Kuti and Santigold, and SPIRIT in Chinatown also deserves a mention cause there is always so much love there....

<3 softwind